I have just had a baby iam separated from the father iam caring for my son full time and receive government pension can the father just come and take my son and is there anything i can do to stop that?

Answer Answer If the couple are married then both have equal parental rights.If the couple are not married many state courts will require paternity to be established even though the presumed father has s... Read More »

Top Q&A For: I have just had a baby iam separated from the f...

If the father has moved out of the state and has not spent much time with the baby can the mother give custody to her parents if she gets in trouble with the law without the father knowing or consent?

Answer If the father is paying child support then he has some rights and if he doesn't and there is no court document then you don't have to comply to his wishes. However, if he is not living in a... Read More »

Two people met for first time one was father of others son how?

How to Make a Father Time Mii Character?

Create a Father Time Mii and your creation will appear in a number of Wii games you play, such as "Wii Sports." The Father Time Mii can prove a humorous addition to your Mii collection. While you c... Read More »

Should a Man Sign a Putative Father Registry every time he has sex?

I'm going to get a bunch of thumbs down for this but I think the Putative Fathers Registries are ridiculous! They are a violation of human rights as far as I'm concerned. While yes, I agree, if a m... Read More »