If you are 17 and no longer live with your legally appointed guardian can you have the guardianship changed to the person that you now live with?

Answer Answer A 17-year-old has no legal standing to make the change. Only their parents or the court can make the change. The current legal gaurdian would have to petition the court for the change.

Top Q&A For: If you are 17 and no longer live with your lega...

How to Help Your Dog Live Longer?

We all love and adore our dogs, and want them to have long, healthy, happy lives living with YOU!! Here's how to do all of that.

Are vegetarians known to live longer?

i dont know anything about stats mr walker, but common sense tells me that if you eat less artery clogging rubbish you are gonna live longer than someone who eats artery clogging rubbish (if you ta... Read More »

Do Vegetarians Live Longer?


Do vegetarians live longer than 60?

Yes. So does the general population. Average life expectancy in the U.S. is about 78. (Lower than most industrialized nations because of poor diet and a dependence on prescription drugs.)