What metal is in a U.S. dime?

Answer The modern U.S. dime is made of an alloy, or combination of two or more metals, made up of 91.67 percent copper and 8.33 percent nickel. Prior to 1965 the dime was made up of 90 percent silver and ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: What metal is in a U.S. dime

What is the value of a silver dime?

Dimes produced in 1964 and earlier are 90 percent silver. Their value is often based on the current silver prices. As of June 2010, the price of silver is about $18 per ounce, meaning a silver dime... Read More »

What metal is in the U.S. dime?

A U.S. dime is made of a mixture of copper and nickel, known as cupro-nickel. The dime has 8.33 percent nickel and copper makes up the remaining 91.67 percent.References:U.S. Mint: Coin Specifications

How to Be Glam on a Dime?

You don't need to break the bank to be fashionable. Having smart shopping practices is as important as having a keen fashion sense when trying to look glam on a dime. If you know where and when to ... Read More »

How much is a dime bag of dirt bud?

Why waste your time? Do you enjoy headaches and lethargy? Get good quality nugs and save yourself. Anyways as to your question. Nickel, dime, and dub are all names based on how much they cost. Nick... Read More »