Question

 How many eggs does 1 1/2 cups of Egg Beaters equal?

Answer One and a half cups of Egg Beaters, the egg substitute product made by ConAgra, is equivalent to six whole eggs. Egg Beaters, made exclusively with egg whites, can be used in most recipes that call... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1958802

Top Q&A For: How many eggs does 1 1/2 cups of Egg Beaters equal

How many eggs does 1-1/2 cups of Egg Beaters equal?

When substituting Egg Beaters in recipes, 1 1/2 cups of Egg Beaters is the equivalent of six whole eggs. In terms of nutritional content, 1 1/2 cups of Egg Beaters equals 180 calories. Six whole eg... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2120370

Are egg beaters made from old eggs?

Egg Beaters egg substitute contain 99 percent egg whites, made from fresh eggs. The other 1 percent contains ingredients such as spices, including salt and onion powder. Egg Beaters also contain so... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2234442

How many cups does four egg whites equal?

Since 8 large egg whites equal approximately one cup, 4 large egg whites will equal approximately 1/2 cup. Measurements could vary, depending on factors such as egg size. If may also vary if the eg... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2111457

How many cups does a box of powdered sugar equal?

A 1 lb. box of powdered sugar, or confectioner's sugar, contains 16 oz. One cup contains 8 oz.. Therefore, a 1 lb. box of powdered sugar equals 2 cups. This is a good shopping reference for a recip... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2031898


feedback
loading