If neither parent has custody can the father take their child to live with him and it not be a crime so long as he files a parenting plan and they both live in Washington state?

Answer Answer Do it the legal way and have her served. You will need to file the proper custody paperwork at the courthouse, then wait until she is served. Once she has been served, take the children leg... Read More »

Top Q&A For: If neither parent has custody can the father ta...

Dragonflies in the Garden?

Dragonflies may look menacing from afar but actually are beautiful creatures beneficial to your garden. The long body of the large insect contains three sets of legs and two pair of wings. The drag... Read More »

How to Attract Dragonflies?

Dragonflies, which are large insects in the Odonata family, are sought after by property owners because they as beneficial insects that are attractive and fun to watch. Both the adult dragonflies a... Read More »

How to Fingerpaint Dragonflies?

This is a pretty craft that can be made by both children and adults alike. It is a great way to decorate handmade cards, posters or signs and even the less neater ones will still look appealing.

Do dragonflies sting?

Dragonflies don't sting or bite. In fact, they are wonderful to have in your garden. They are beneficial insects that eat mosquitoes, termites, flies, gnats, ants, aphids & more. If you are luck... Read More »