I lived in Wisconsin and was receiving state assistance and child support. I moved to Missouri how do I end child support in Wisconsin and start getting it in Missouri?

Answer Contact the MO child support agency for your county.

Top Q&A For: I lived in Wisconsin and was receiving state as...

How to Win Custody From Child Services in Missouri?

Winning custody of a child in the state of Missouri is a process that involves a background check (including financial status and criminal-record investigation) and home visit. Once an application ... Read More »

Missouri Laws on Buying a Car From a Person?

In Missouri, the Motor Vehicle division of the Missouri Department of Revenue oversees motor vehicle licensing, titling and registration. If you plan to purchase a car from another person, you'll h... Read More »

How long is a flight from Honolulu to Missouri?

A direct flight from Honolulu, Hawaii, to St. Louis, Missouri, takes slightly over eight hours, depending on flight schedules and weather and wind patterns. A direct flight to Kansas City in the we... Read More »

Can I take Amtrak from Missouri to Florida?

It is possible to take Amtrak from Missouri to Florida, however the route is quite long and involves two transfers. From St. Louis, one would take the Texas Eagle train to Chicago and transfer to t... Read More »