How do you enforce visitation rights?

Answer Answer The first thing is there an order set up by the judge for there to be visitations? If so, and you are not getting the visits with your child then you need to contact the friend of the court.... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How do you enforce visitation rights

Do you have to enforce visitation?

no No, its not right. You should take that fact to a local judge and request court ordered visitation. Answer It is only right if he poses a threat to either the mother or children. If the mother... Read More »

Can a non-custodial parent lose visitation rights if they continually miss their court ordered visitation?

Merely because the non-custodial parent is unable to attend the court ordered visitation, it does not mean that he or she will automatically loose his or her visitation rights. If the non-custodial... Read More »

Can a non-custodial parent with visitation move to another state and still have visitation rights?

Yes. In most jurisdictions, a move out of state by either parent is sufficient cause to re-assess a child's access schedule. The new schedule will take into account the best interests of the child,... Read More »

As an absent parent how do you enforce overnight visitation that was ordered by the court?

Visitation Denial Part of the problem with getting visitation enforced is knowing what to do to prove your case, and how to remind the judge of their responsibilities. Let me start with the judge. ... Read More »