How do you deport your husband and will you get custody of your child?

Answer This is an interesting question. First, if he is an illegal immigrant then this process is very easy. Call ICE, the division of Homeland Security in charge of deportation, and you can have him depo... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How do you deport your husband and will you get...

Your ex husband and you got custody of your step daughter from dhr the mothers parental rights were not terminated how can you get custody of this child?

How do you deal with ex-husband and step mother whom have custody who continue to emotionally abuse your child and make you as the mom look bad to the point that your child hates you?

In most cases, yes. The charge would be Child Endangerment.

If your husband dies will his young child who he has full custody of be sent back to his mother or be allowed to stay with you the stepmother?

Answer Having full legal or physical custody. If it is full legal custody the mother has given up any legal claim to the child. If it is full physical custody with joint legal custody the child w... Read More »

If there is no court order for custody and you weren't married can you move with your new husband who is military and your child to another country?

Answer The answer really depends on the state in which you reside. In some states, the mother is considered the natural parent regardless of marriage (in the absence of custody orders). In other... Read More »