How do I speak with a Microsoft representative?

Answer Call Microsoft at 1 (800) MICROSOFT (642-7676) between 5 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific time on Monday through Friday. Reach Microsoft on Saturday and Sunday using the same number between 6 a.m. and 3 p.... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How do I speak with a Microsoft representative

Where can one learn to speak the type of English the BBC used to speak before it dumbed itself down?

Not collectively but each actors website has a contact address or a way to get one for each actor

Is there a difference in pay for those who speak Spanish& those who speak English?

On One Hand: Some Spanish Speakers Are Paid LessStudies conducted by New York University's Urban Research Center and the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas found that there are indeed pay differences b... Read More »

How do i become an a&r representative?

The ability to find and recruit potential hit-making artists is the responsibility of an artist and repertoire representative. Once an A&R representative finds and signs a new artist, he acts as th... Read More »

How old do you have to be to be a representative?

To be a member of the House of Representatives, you must be at least 25 years old. In addition, you must have been a U.S. citizen for at least seven years and be a resident of the state you will re... Read More »