How can you help your friend who is a 15-year-old boy if his mom emotionally and mentally abuses him but he won't tell his dad?

Answer Answer YOu could contact the authorities, unless you have a good relationship with the dad I would inform him of what you have witnessed.

Top Q&A For: How can you help your friend who is a 15-year-o...

How to Mentally and Emotionally Survive Junior Year?

The junior year of high school may well be the most intensive year for several students. Along with being the year that students take standardized exams that determine college entrance and scholars... Read More »

If a 16 year old girl who has been physically emotionally mentally and sexually abused runsaway can she stay at a stable household away from her parents even if her parents file a runaway charge?

Answerthe only way to secure your safety with this new family is to go to a sexual assualt counseler or human resources. Not to discourage you but this is a grueling process. Something I've experie... Read More »

How to Be Mentally and Emotionally Strong?

Do you hate it when someone puts you down, and then just walks away, leaving you in suspense? Do you always give in to EVERYTHING people tell you to do? Are you a doormat? Or do you just feel weak ... Read More »

I feel emotionally numb but I'm in now way stressed am i mentally disabled?

you are not mentally disabled you just feel a little bit different by being stressed just go get your mind off things and if that dont work then go to the doctor about it and they will tell you