Help on filing my moms taxes for the FAFSA corrections?

Answer Answers in quotes are from the FAFSA instructions:What was your parents' adjusted gross income for 2009?"Enter your parents’ adjusted gross income (AGI) for 2009. AGI is found on IRS 1040—line ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Help on filing my moms taxes for the FAFSA corr...

How to Submit FAFSA Corrections?

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the financial aid form to qualify for federal and state financial aid. Financial aid can come in the form of grants, loans and work-study. I... Read More »

How to Make Corrections on Weekly Filing of Unemployment in Indiana?

Indiana unemployment claimants file weekly claim vouchers with the Department of Workforce Development (DWD) to certify they are still eligible to receive benefits. During the process, you report a... Read More »

FAFSA Filing Options?

Many families find the cost of college to be too great to pay with just their own income. Also known as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, the FAFSA gives students the opportunity to app... Read More »

What Paperwork Is Needed for Filing the FAFSA?

Filing the FAFSA is the first step in accessing most types of financial aid available to help pay for a college degree, whether pursuing an undergraduate, a graduate or a professional degree. Ever... Read More »