Important Qualities in a Future Husband?

Answer If you've been exclusive with your boyfriend for a while, it's natural to start thinking about spending your futures together. Perhaps he's mentioned a thing or two about "what if" you got married;... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Important Qualities in a Future Husband

How do I go about having my future husband adopt my son who has an unknown biological father?

You need an attorney. They will have to post through the courts for anyone who might be the father.

I live in Philadelphia Pa I am getting married My future husband would like to adopt my youngest daughter how do we go about doing that Would the father have to sign over his rights?

Yes, this is possible if the child hasn't been adopted. or the mother could destroy everything the child has known and regain custody after they are adopted. This would be a very wrong act and it i... Read More »

Ellen degeneres tv show winter win storm giveaway.What did a lady do. Did she faint on tv. Did she win 1 million dollars did she meet her future husband?

Your husband has a brother - your brother-in-law - who is getting married. Is his future wife your sister-in-law?

No. Your sister-in-law is either the sister of your spouse or the wife of your brother. The wife of your brother-in-law is not related to you.