If you got arrested for underage drinking and the charges got dropped before you even went to court does the record that you have been arrested stay?

Answer Yes. You may be able to petition the court to have the arrest record sealed or expunged.

Top Q&A For: If you got arrested for underage drinking and t...

How do i locate someone who has been arrested?

BasicsGather accurate information such as the person's full name, date of birth, Social Security number and race, although search criteria varies depending on the agency. Contact the arresting agen... Read More »

How to Find Out Who Has Been Arrested in Queens, New York?

Getting arrested can be scary not only for a person accused of a crime, but for friends and family members who don't know where the person is. In Queens, you can find information about arrests onli... Read More »

How many Barneys have been arrested?

Can you adopt a baby if you have been arrested?

NO actually, it depends on what you were arrested for and if you were convicted.