Question

 HELP! My baby has just swallowed furniture polish! What do I do?

Answer call poison control or 911
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006053018801

Top Q&A For: HELP! My baby has just swallowed furniture poli...

Your baby swallowed play doh will he be ok?

Answer play dough is made of flower salt food coloring Answer WELL HE WILL BE BUT LATER ON HE MITE HAVE A TUMMY AKE AND SOME DIARREEA, SO THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Your_baby_swallowed_play_doh_will_he_be_ok

DIY Furniture Polish?

Cleaning wood furniture does more than just remove dust particles from the surface. Cleaning also conditions the surface of the wood to prevent it from drying out and changing to a lighter color. M... Read More »
http://www.ehow.com/how_6556148_diy-furniture-polish.html

What kind of furniture polish do you use?

i am not lieing D, but i use the same one.is,nt the world a small place hahahaha
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20070908030743AARcaTO

How to Get Rid of Furniture Polish Buildup?

Today's furniture is finished with a tough polyurethane finish that never requires waxing. Still, many consumers like the shiny look polish gives their furniture. Unfortunately, most furniture poli... Read More »
http://www.ehow.com/how_6400148_rid-furniture-polish-buildup.html


feedback
loading