Question

 HELP! I swallowed hair dye and my face is burning up!?

Answer call poison control and ask them! they will tell you what to do ...... my bet is they will send an ambulance for you .ammonia is deadly if swallowed!
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120827110451AAvZRHC

Top Q&A For: HELP! I swallowed hair dye and my face is burni...

Guys help I just used facial hair removal cream on my face!?

foundation u're mums or u're sisters or quickly pop in know to asda or tescos and buy some that the most advice i can give!!!!!
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120904111606AAtpM0D

I swallowed 4 Viagra help me?

take 10 more you'll be able to cut through cement
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20080116102021AANyxqf

My face is burning after using aloe soap?

You are probably allergic to something in the soap-- not necessarily the aloe.I wouldn't use that soap again if I were you.If other soaps or shampoos or skin cremes, etc. start giving you similar p... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130331110215AAXxPwo

I THINK MY PUP JUST SWALLOWED A BEE HELP@!@*!*?

Open his mouth. Does his tongue, or airway look swollen? If it does go to a vet immediately! As long as he doesn't appear in any respiratory distress (like trouble breathing, audible wheezing, u... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20120731033452AAgZhvY


feedback
loading