First job/FASFA/Tax Return/ help please?

Answer The adjusted gross income info part would come from your 2009 taxes.. like the 1040A OR 1040. Since you didnt work in 2009 you wont be able to fill out the student part. BUT you will have to enter ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: First job/FASFA/Tax Return/ help please

Found a lost iphone thats locked attempted to return please help.?

Verizon should have been more help. I usually take the phone and locate the owner myself, then keep it in the store's safe for a month before donating it. The store can also see if it's still activ... Read More »

PLEASE HELP!!!!!! HELP HELP!! First to help me gets 10 points!!!!?

Why didn't you just buy a card reader ... (less than $10) and copy your images with it? No muss no fuss.If your computers "auto-play" feature is turned off, nothing will happen until you use the ... Read More »

Please help me , i got a problem about interview at mcdonalds please please help help thx so much?

go back to the McDonald's and tell them one of the managers called you, you came in but she was not there. Can they please find out who contacted you. There should be only a few managers that are... Read More »

Python & binary tree help PLEASE!please please please help me in anyway :'(?

This site should help:…