FAFSA for college?

Answer You'll use the 2008-2009 FAFSA. Please wait until your 2007 taxes are completed prior to completing the 08-09 FAFSA.I would rather work with a clean FAFSA than one going through verification ... w... Read More »

Top Q&A For: FAFSA for college

Transfering college, should I refile fafsa for that college or do it once accepted...?

You do NOT wait to file your fafsa. Apply for financial aid as soon after Jan 1st as possible. It is almost March!! What are you waiting for!!You can list up to 10 different schools. You do not... Read More »

Can FAFSA be used for one college?

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid or FAFSA is the gateway to federal financial aid, including the Pell Grant. While your Pell award can be applied to tuition at a single college, you mus... Read More »

Getting the money i got from fafsa to my college.?

If you are talking about federal financial aid like the Pell Grant, Stafford Loan, State Grants, etc. then the funds should be disbursed from the Government directly to your school and your student... Read More »

The college i want to attend says you need to have the fafsa due feb. 1?

If you need to have the 08-09 FAFSA filled out then your okay because it asks for the information from the 2007 tax year. If it is the 09-10 then you can select the option WILL FILE and get your mo... Read More »