Ex husband access rights. do I have a say in whats best for my son?

Answer Absolutely. If this is your biological son, you definitely have the right to be involved in all decisions regarding your child, from medical decisions to where he goes to school. Sadly, many former... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Ex husband access rights. do I have a say in wh...

If a biological father gives up all access and entitlement to information about them is that giving up his parental rights. Permission for adoption has already been given for new husband.?

If the mother leaves her child and husband and the husband takes over the care of the child who has legal rights to that child and does the father have to pay child support to the mother?

Answer If a mother leaves her children in her husbands care and leaves the marital home then he owes her no child support. In fact she owes him child support. They have joint custody of the childr... Read More »

Your daughter was born into your marriage yet your husband is not the biolgical father Does he legally have any rights and how can the biological father establish his rights?

Your husband has no rights over the child because he did not help in the creation of the child, but he can legally adopt her.

What rights does your husband have to his step son?

Normally none. Though jurisdictions do vary. Marrying a child's mother gives a man no authority over children by a previous relationship. All paternal parental authority is vested in the biologic... Read More »