Question

 Does Medicare pay for a knee replacement?

Answer If the knee replacement surgery is considered medically necessary, then Medicaid will cover the procedure. If the patient is hospitalized for at least three days and requires skilled nursing therap... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2051499

Top Q&A For: Does Medicare pay for a knee replacement

Almost 2 months after a total knee replacement is it normal for my knee to still be red and hot?

I'm not a Dr ...But that's where I would be now or the emergency room to find out what's going on ...There's something wrong ....SomewhereI wish you the best... Let us know how your making out
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20090329130739AAKCt92

Will Medicare pay for a knee walker?

Medicare Part B covers 80 percent of the Medicare-approved cost (the patient must pay the other 20 percent) for a knee walker. However, coverage depends on medical necessity. Knee walkers are cover... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/2054977

How to Handle a Knee Replacement?

Knee replacements are painful and it can take quite some time to get back into the swing of things following the replacement operation. With grit, patience, and a determination to get back to doing... Read More »
http://www.wikihow.com/Handle-a-Knee-Replacement

Where do i get Replacement medicare part D Rx card?

Answer Try your insurance company, try Medicare http://www.medicare.gov/MedicareEligibility/home.asp?dest=NAV%7CHome%7CGeneralEnrollment%7CAboutCard&version=alternate&browser=IE%7C6%7CWin2000&lang... Read More »
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Where_do_i_get_Replacement_medicare_part_D_Rx_card


feedback
loading