(Doctors) I injured my foot?

Answer I highly recommend an x-ray. There is a possibility that you fractured the ankle. A fracture could cause the kind of bruising you mention on both sides of the ankle. You could go to urgent care ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: (Doctors) I injured my foot

Is my foot injured HELP?

Consult a doctor to lessen your worries about your foot condition.

Elevating my injured foot\toe hurts worse?

Yes, some other people have had this issue too.

Broken foot!!! Please help am going to the doctors tomorrow?

You wouldn't walk if was broken, so since you managed to walk for two years i say you done some tissue damage, but unsure if the DR'S can do anything about it now since it has been a very long time... Read More »

HELP: My 18 y.o. daughter injured her foot & is crying in pain! What could this be How to relieve pain?

I don't know if in America you have emergency rooms (I'm sure you do), just find the nearest one and drive there. I'm pretty sure they're always open and ready to take people in. If you're not sure... Read More »