If you are 17 and no longer live with your legally appointed guardian can you have the guardianship changed to the person that you now live with?

Answer Answer A 17-year-old has no legal standing to make the change. Only their parents or the court can make the change. The current legal gaurdian would have to petition the court for the change.

Top Q&A For: If you are 17 and no longer live with your lega...

Where did your person live?

The oldist person to live is lucy who live in the north america and she is 10 and she has a best mate called kiera who is even older and she is 9.

How to Live With an Unemployable Person?

Do you have a slack roommate who leaves you with all of the bill, mostly because he has no job, and spends all of his loose change on food or video games? Here is how to live with such a person.

How to Live With a Controlling Person?

Walking on eggshells is very tiring. Here are several steps that will help you live with a controlling family member.

Can a person live without skin?

The skin produces sweat, which cools the body, has nerve receptors which works with the brain to tell u if there's pain, protects u from the sun and diseases. The skin is so important i don't think... Read More »