Do fat people have a right to criticise the eating habits of others?

Answer its pretty rude i think, especially if you're not real close to the person.i get disgusted watching fat people eat. it reminds me of someone with lung cancer puffing down a marlboro. fat people als... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Do fat people have a right to criticise the eat...

What are the eating habits of naturally slender people?

It doesn't much matter If the person is naturally slender, then by definition their eating habits aren't going to be something worth examining. While dieting and eating fewer calories will obviousl... Read More »

People who are 130 pounds, what are your exercise/eating habits?

I'm 14, 5'8 and 130. i am very active and try not to eat much junk food but i do sometimes because its hard, i say just go for a run, i know boring but it really helps! or just do sit ups while you... Read More »

Why Are Some People Left Handed & Others Right?

About 85 percent of the world is right-handed. Of the remaining 15 percent, most are left-handed with a small number, about one in 100, being ambidextrous or able to use either hand to some extent.... Read More »

Should the Government have the right to monitor users online habits?

no, any more than they should have the right to listen in on my phone conversations, sift through my trash, or stand outside my window at night with a cup up against my's privacy, and it's ... Read More »