Dealing with out of state tuition?

Answer your state of residence is determined by your parents, not you. So even if you did move to CA your senior year, you still wouldn't be considered a CA resident for tuition purposes. Your best (and... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Dealing with out of state tuition

State Laws Dealing With Auto Theft?

Auto theft is avery serious crime in most states, though penalties vary based on a variety of things, like how the car was stolen, what happens to the car once it is stolen and how much the car is ... Read More »

How is dealing with confidentiality important when dealing with child abuse?

Confidentiality is crucial when it comes to dealing with child abuse for many reasons: Most parents will pursue the matter in a court of law. The lawyer prefers to keep all matters confidential (Co... Read More »

Are tuition reimbursement plans keeping up with rising tuition costs?

Companies must cap tuition reimbursement at $5,250 because of IRS regulations. The rules can prevent the reimbursement plans from keeping pace with rising tuition costs since the IRS limit would ne... Read More »

Does owning land in another state qualify one for in-state college tuition?

Nope. I think the rules vary by state but I'm sure that you always have to demonstrate permanent residency for at least the past year or 2.