How to Import Geneology Information From an Excel Spreadsheet?

Answer Genealogists often begin their research by listing their findings on a basic text document or spreadsheet. Once the research begins to expand and the new discoveries become too numerous and complic... Read More »

Top Q&A For: How to Import Geneology Information From an Exc...

Why do SOME vegetarians moan if I don't provide veggie food and yet they never provide meat for me?

looks like u got quite a debate going on here...but i feel that many people who eat meat think like this.the simple reason being,meat eater can have vegetarian food too,but vegetarian cant have mea... Read More »

How to Code a Basic Calculator in Visual Basic '08?

This simple program will be capable of simple math, squaring and cubing numbers

Who are Jesus's relatives?

According to Richard Bauckham, professor of New Testament studies at the University of St. Andrews, the relatives of Jesus that are definitely known include his mother Mary and stepfather Joseph; h... Read More »

Why do relatives fight?

Sometimes people in a family do not realize that everyone has a different personality and sometimes those personalities can conflict with another causing hard feelings or constant arguing. Mature p... Read More »