Can you sue the mother of your children for not allowing you visitation?

Answer Answer yes, if you have a court ordered custody schedule and she is not letting you see the kids when it's your time. You can bring her back to court.

Top Q&A For: Can you sue the mother of your children for not...

What are your thoughts on allowing your children to drink alcohol in your home?

In my state its legal.My mom lets me have stuff at holidays.At dinner.Sometimes to unwind.Its not often. Maybe once a month...even less. I am 19 and she's done this since I was about 15 or 16.Am I ... Read More »

Long Distance Visitation-What is a Standard Long Distance Visitation Order as regards custody and visitation between a separated parent and the children?

There is no standard since families are not "standard". Visitation schedules must be arranged by the parents. If that is not possible then the court will arrange a schedule and the parties must fol... Read More »

How do you get visitation rights if you were not married and the mother of your son will not respond to your calls or letters?

AnswerIf your name is on the birth certificate as the father, you can sue for visitation in court. Get a lawyer and file a suit. The mother will be compelled to come to the court and abide by its d... Read More »

What kind of visitation can your ex-spouse have with your children when you move out of town?