Explain the various techniqs for animation in multimedia also explain how a multimedia packeg to be desined foe awarenss use for internet?

Answer Just because you stole it you aren't worth answering. Good day

Top Q&A For: Explain the various techniqs for animation in m...

Explain the relationship between private problems public issues and social policy and explain why policy formation was necessaryin the social policy and care provision?

A public issue for example is a child who is being abused, this a a private problem for the child and the family. It becomes a public issue when media gets a hold of it, and broadcasts it. The abus... Read More »

UK RTV'ers can any of you explain this to me?

That was from a Sunday Paper report (question) I posted but got a Violation for and the Report/ question got pulled that was before bloody Christmas !! Where the hell has that come from then ?????... Read More »

Explain RAM please?

your a little confused you ask abt RAM but describe you hard drive?ram is --> drive is -->…

Explain DVD-R & DVD+R?

Even with Blu-Ray recorders now becoming available, DVDs remain the optical recordable media of choice because of their compatibility, availability and low cost. However, there are multiple recorda... Read More »