Can somebody identify this camera lens?

Answer It's impossible to say if they fit any particular camera.The big lens looks like a one-touch 80-200mm zoom.Very popular with SLR cameras a few years ago. You slide the big gripped section back and ... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Can somebody identify this camera lens

Can somebody identify this episode of the flinstones?

maybe if you werent so dman illiterate sheeshi

What type of camera lens is this?

If you'll go to this site -… - you can learn about depth of field, what it is and how to control it. You should then be able to use your 18-55mm lens to a... Read More »

What lens should I get for this camera?

a Canon EF 24-70mm LSource(s):…

Will this lens work with my camera?

The lens will mount to your Sony DSLR but only IF you use an adapter. Its hardly worth the effort though. You'll have to use stop-down metering and manually focus the lens.B&H has the adapter for $... Read More »