Can social services take your child for breaking a written agreement?

Answer Yes. They have virtual Autonomy over the law, and not even your Governor is allowed to intervene. My experience has been that they write reports and when you go to court your not allowed to say any... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Can social services take your child for breakin...

If i have shared custody and my ex's husband is hitting my child and i have made a child abuse complaint should i assume full custody and not let my child return there since the social services knows?

If your ex husband it hitting your child just tell the police they will talk care of all the confusing stuff and they might bring your ex husband to jail cause you broke up and he isn't in your fam... Read More »

When parents have a child removed by social services in Massachusetts what parental rights still apply for them to protect their child in foster care?

Sounds pretty unusual to me, but what's important is that it made you uncomfortable. You, of all people, would know whether it was just the way your mom shows affection or whether it was something ... Read More »

The mother of my child made false accousations of child abuse harassment in court documents and social services that were through out can i sue for slander?

It is possible to bring charges and a suit for slander,if it was spoken, liable if it is written and malicious intent, but you will probaly need an attorney or para legal to file the papers, someti... Read More »

How many times has social services failed to protect a child?

Many times. Consider the alternative though. What would have happened if they had not gotten involved. How many have they helped too.Remember most of these organizations are understaffed, underp... Read More »