Question

 Can moonshine fuel cars?

Answer On One Hand: It Is PossibleA car engine can run on moonshine, which is distilled corn mash, according to a 2006 CBS report on the subject. Brewers claim that this can save hundreds of dollars a yea... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1981003

Top Q&A For: Can moonshine fuel cars

Cars That Can Run on E85 Fuel?

E85 refers to the percentage of ethanol that's present in the fuel being consumed. E85 means "ethanol 85 percent," meaning 85 percent of this fuel comes from ethanol; the remaining 15 percent is ga... Read More »
http://www.ehow.com/list_7342099_cars-can-run-e85-fuel.html

What cars can take E85 fuel?

There are a select number of cars from several car manufacturers that can take E85 fuel. These include GM, Ford, Chrysler and a few foreign car companies. A car that can take E85 is usually labeled... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1905525

What is, "cars that run on fuel cells"?

Sadly, fuel cell cars are a boondoggle, a diversion to hold back electric cars. An electric car will always be cheaper to buy and operate than a fuel cell car. I believe my explanation below will m... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070321141308AAm1SAt

Different Kinds of Fuel for Cars?

A variety of fuel types are available for cars. Some are made from crude oil products but others are petroleum alternatives that were developed because of soaring gas and diesel prices. A handful a... Read More »
http://www.ehow.com/list_7335512_different-kinds-fuel-cars.html


feedback
loading