Can i call us immigration about applying to become a citizen?

Answer You may call U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for information about the process required to become a citizen of the United States. As of 2010, the appropriate telephone number was 800-375-... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Can i call us immigration about applying to bec...

Can I become a dual citizen while I become a naturalized US citizen?

The U.S. government doesn't specifically prohibit dual citizenship, nor does it legally recognize dual citizenship. Consequently, a person undergoing naturalization in the United States must only r... Read More »

Can a U.S. citizen become an E.U. citizen and have dual citizenship?

Although it is discouraged, a U.S. citizen can obtain dual citizenship with most European countries. A U.S. citizen can lose his citizenship if he does not follow U.S. laws, voluntarily renounces h... Read More »

Immigration Laws on Getting Married to a French Citizen?

Regardless of which country your spouse hails from, United States immigration law approaches the situation with the same set of procedures. Depending upon whether you're married to the French citiz... Read More »

Switzerland`s>Immigration Regulations regarding Work Permit for EU Citizen?

You will need a work permit and you need to register with the local authorities of the city to get a permit to run a restaurant regulations differ by Canton and city.You will have to provide prof y... Read More »