Question

 Can blind people?

Answer If they have been blind since birth then no. My mum cares for a blind lady and asked her this question. The blind lady has been blind since birth and says she dreams in thoughts. If a blind person ... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com//question/index?qid=20080716010251AA4b80s

Top Q&A For: Can blind people

How many blind people have been educated compared to deaf people?

Its not unusual, However suggest you resist doing something about it.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_blind_people_have_been_educated_compared_to_deaf_people

Are blind people more intelligent than deaf people?

On One Hand: No, They Are NotAccording to special education teacher Beverlee Byers, there is no proven link between blindness and intelligence or deafness and intelligence. This means there is no r... Read More »
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/1958231

Do blind people see their dreams And do colour blind folks see their dreams in black and white?

How do blind people see?

It depends on what type of blindness they have. Only 10% of the legally blind population is totally blind, so you are right in asking what the other 90% can see. My little sister has an inherited d... Read More »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100605155927AAUzhFD


feedback
loading