Can I sue my child's father and his wife for child support?

Answer You can file a complaint for child support against the father in the family court in your jurisdiction. His wife has no obligations to your child whatsoever.

Top Q&A For: Can I sue my child's father and his wife for ch...

What do you do if Childs father stops paying child support?

Well my dad left 6 months ago and said he wants nothing to do with us but my mom started getting benefits on top of what she gets from her job :) I suggest that you contact your State's child suppo... Read More »

Can an underage child sue their father for child support if the father stopped paying for child support after 3 months?

Answer No, this is up to your mother or guardian (which could be a grandparent or uncle/aunt.) Although it's quite disgusting that some fathers refuse to take some financial responsibility for the... Read More »

How do you adopt your wife's 13-year-old daughter if her father has never seen her and does not pay any child support and the only thing that connects her to him is his name on the birth certificate?

Answer My longtime friend married a woman who had a son whose father also never knew them, didn't pay support, etc... He adopted the child after a couple of years of being married. He told me that ... Read More »

What would happen if a 14 year old girl who has a baby puts the father of the child in child support and the father of the child is 24 years old?

it is staturory rapeyes i think he will or will not paybut either way he is going to jail