Can I get a copy of my 1987 tax return from the IRS?

Answer The IRS will send copies of tax returns with all attachments dating back six years when you submit form 4506 and the fee. A transcription can be obtained for the past three years using form 4506T-E... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Can I get a copy of my 1987 tax return from the...

Can i get a copy of my return from the irs?

Yes. You can request transcripts by calling 800-829-1040, or you can order a copy by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return). Allow two weeks for delivery, and there is no... Read More »

How to Request a Copy of Your Tax Return?

If you no longer have a copy of your tax return documents, you may contact the Internal Revenue Service to request a copy. This can be done by calling 1-800-829-1040 or visiting the official IRS we... Read More »

Does the IRS have a copy of last year's return?

On One Hand: Copies Are AvailableThe Internal Revenue Service (IRS) maintains copies and transcripts of your prior year's income tax return. You can call the IRS customer service number at 800-829-... Read More »

Where can I get a copy of my 2005 tax return?

You can request a copy of your 2005 tax return from the IRS by contacting the automated self-help system at 800-829-1040, or by mailing in a completed Form 4506. There is a $57 fee for each exact c... Read More »