Can I claim Utah state UESP as a deduction for taxes?

Answer On One Hand: Most Likely You Can.You can claim a state income tax deduction for contributions to a Utah Educational Savings Plan (UESP), according to the UESP website. Single filers can claim 5 per... Read More »

Top Q&A For: Can I claim Utah state UESP as a deduction for ...

How long can you claim a child as a deduction on taxes?

You can claim your child on as a dependent on your tax return as long as the child is under 19 at the end of the tax year. If the child is under 24, you can still claim him if he us a full-time stu... Read More »

How to Claim a Church Deduction for Federal Taxes?

The Internal Revenue Service allows an individual or business to claim federal tax deductions made to a church or other qualified charitable organization. A contribution can be in the form of money... Read More »

How to Claim State Benefits on Taxes?

State benefits are different forms of assistance offered by the state. The benefits come from programs designed to help state residents in need. Benefits commonly include food and cash assistance, ... Read More »

Do you have to claim child support on state or federal taxes?

No, child support does not have to be claimed on either state or federal income taxes per IRS Publication 504. According to the Internal Revenue Service, child support is considered to be tax-free ... Read More »